Friday, December 11, 2009

The family tree

I thought if each person contributing to the blog related themselves to this list it would help the children of cousins know who was who.

I have put in all the names I could find in Jim's excellent family tree archive. I have stopped short of adding the names of cousins' children, it is big enough as it is. Also I am unsure of partner's names. I think it should be the current partner? Please let me know what changes you want. -- Andrew

Frank and Beatrice
  • Liza and Bob

    • Jean and Francois
    • Jennifer and Weldon
    • Tony and Susan

  • Jim and Diana

    • Nichola and Rick
    • Charles and Liz
    • Catherine and Paul
    • Rowly and Chris

  • Hugh and Anne

    • Andrew and Ruth
    • Tim and Fran
    • Simon and Linda

  • Christopher and Marty

    • Jos and Clive
    • Phillipa
    • William and Ann
    • Sarah and Fran

  • Nick and Fenella

    • Lucy
    • Jane and David
    • John and Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment